MARK HILL SALON PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRYER
Dry and style your mane in record time with the help of our Salon Professional Hairdryer. The 5x airflow and 5x heat combo will have your hair looking on point super-fast. The Mark Hill hairdryer is kitted out with an iconic jet, has an argan oil and keratin coating, and includes a slim concentrator nozzle and diffuser, so whether it’s hair as high as your heels or a super smooth look that you’re after, this is the dryer has you covered.
Used to deliver super smooth and glossy hair to Mark Hill clients, you too can create just-walked-out-of-the-salon hair at home – everyday. This salon specification “tried and tested” dryer truly has it all.
This hairdryer includes mini Mark Hill Styling Heat Protection Spray 50ml.
Plug the Mark Hill Hairdryer into the mains supply (this product is suitable for use with supply voltages in the range 220V to 240V), and switch on by pressing the on/off button.
The Mark Hill Perfect Blow Dry Hair Dryer has 3x heat and 2x speed settings that can be selected on the main switches mounted on the handle.
The cool shot feature can be used by pressing the button above the switches.
The air concentrator nozzle is easily attached by gently pushing onto the front of this Mark Hill hairdryer until it clicks into position.
Mark Hill A/C Hair Dryer
- Concentrator Nozzle
- Diffuser Nozzle
Mini Mark Hill Styling Heat Protection Spray 50ml
For best results, towel dry hair before using the hairdryer.
FOR EXTRA VOLUME:
- Use concentrator nozzle Heat 4, Speed 5
- Dry roots in opposite direction and finish with cold shot blast and Mark Hill Freezehold Hairspray - this cooling down process really sets your style
FOR HAIR EXTENSIONS:
- No attachment, Heat 1, Speed 5
- Keep the heat low to ensure your hair extensions are kept in top condition
FOR SUPER SMOOTH HAIR:
- Use concentrator nozzle, Heat 2, Speed 5
- Prepare your hair with Mark Hill heat protection spray and blow dry in smaller sections pointing the airflow down from root to tip
FOR LUSTUROUS WAVE:
- No attachment, Heat 4, Speed 3
- Use the salon diffuser which distributes heat evenly for tousled tresses and curls